Re: Fully winding down my involvement in GTK+

On 22 Jul 2012, at 15:02, Michael Torrie wrote:

> On 07/22/2012 04:20 AM, John Emmas wrote:
>> That's been my experience anyway.
>
> With no facts stated to support your response, it is merely your
> opinion.  My opinion is also just an opinion

Michael - you're right to say that both viewpoints are personal opinions but you're wrong to say I didn't state any facts.  I gave an example of how I personally have ended up unsubscribing from 90 percent of the mailing lists I've ever subscribed to - whereas I've never once unsubscribed from a forum.

Of course, I'm not saying that 90 percent is a typical unsubscription rate but I wonder what the typical rate is?  It could be quite insightful to know how many people have ever subscribed to this particular mailing list - and how many of those subscriptions are still active.

John