Re: g_rename() problem on Windows (and suggested remedy)

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:31 AM, John Emmas <johne53 tiscali co uk> wrote:
> I made the changes that were needed to make g_rename() more consistent but they're fairly extensive and would probably benefit from being reviewed by somebody else.  Initial reports from our end though, seem to suggest that the renaming issue is greatly improved (on Windows).
>
> But....  is this the best place to post about glib or is there a more appropriate mailing list?

Hi,
   Yes this is the right mailing list to discuss glib development.

The appropriate thing to do next would be to create a patch against glib
git master, open a bug report in gnome bugzilla (if one does not exist
for the g_rename() issue yet, please try to search for an existing bug first)
and then attach your proposed patch there:
    https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=glib

Best Regards,
     -Tristan