Re: Glib question: Is PCRE in some intermediate state?

On 30 Nov 2012, at 09:49, John Emmas wrote:

> 3)  In the Windows build, function g_get_monotonic_time() makes a call to the Windows function 'timeGetTime()'.  AFAICT this is only available from mmtimer.lib which, in turn, is only built for ARM processors (not x86 processors).

I stand corrected....  for the x86 platform, timeGetTime() is available from winmm.lib.

So I can now build Glib successfully - albeit with an irritating dependency on libpthread.  From what I can tell, the only functions used from libpthread are pthread_mutex_lock() and pthread_mutex_unlock().  Couldn't these have been implemented some other way??

John