Re: [Solved] Re: [gobject-introspection] callback without GDestroyNotify

On Tue, 2012-10-23 at 19:43 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> hi;
>
> don't use the G namespace for you code unless you plan on submitting
> it for inclusion in GLib.
>
> If you're writing a gtweet library, then the namespace ought to be
> Gtweet.
>
> ciao,
> Emmanuele.

Of course I'm going to submit to gnome. But I'm trying to get it
introspection ready and create a small application before submitting.
Without introspection writing a webapi library is useless.

Introspection solves one of the biggest pain which is converting json to
a c struct. Now I can directly export json responses from twitter to
gjs/seed.

Reason for another twitter library? (1) for my learning purpose (2)
twitter-glib is not compatible with current twitter-api, (3) I didn't
dig more about libsocialweb, but in my point of view, one-thing-fit-all
is not the right way for twitter because twitter-api is not stable, they
change things whenever they like.

Code is in github (https://github.com/mohan43u/tweetpts/tree/gtweet) but
its not ready. I don't know gnome will accept this one when I submit.
But, I'm doing this for my personal learning. Introspection is very
exciting.

Thanks,
Mohan R