Re: [Solved] Re: [gobject-introspection] callback without GDestroyNotify

On ons, 2012-10-24 at 11:34 +0530, Mohan R wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-10-23 at 19:43 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> > hi;
> >
> > don't use the G namespace for you code unless you plan on submitting
> > it for inclusion in GLib.
> >
> > If you're writing a gtweet library, then the namespace ought to be
> > Gtweet.
> >
> > ciao,
> > Emmanuele.
>
> Of course I'm going to submit to gnome. But I'm trying to get it
> introspection ready and create a small application before submitting.
> Without introspection writing a webapi library is useless.

Writing a library is one thing, but using a prefix like "g_" in
g_tweet_object_samplestream implies that this is part of glib. You need
to use a different prefix, like "gtweet_" or you risk conflicts with
later symbols added to glib.