Re: hackfest preparations

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 14:17 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:

I have now confirmed that we can use the OLPC office; lets meet there
Friday morning around 10am and get started.The address is on the wiki

Is anyone up for massive amounts of seafood on Friday, in Chinatown?  I
can arrange reservations.  If we have too few seafood eaters, GTK+ is
certainly doomed.  Err, I mean, in that case, we can go to the Chinatown
eatery and have other kinds of awesome food.

  Federico