Re: Test failing after recently updating glib (from git)

Hi John,

Le 28/04/2013 18:30, John Emmas a écrit :
On 28/04/2013 16:37, John Emmas wrote:
The only obvious difference I can see between your patch and my others
is that you seem to be using Git v1.7.10.4 whereas I'm still on v1.7.10.1.

I'll ask on the TortioseGit mailing list to see if that really is the
problem.

Hi Colomban,

I posted a query on the TortoiseGit mailing list - but in the meantime I
noticed that the very first character in your patch file is a forward
facing chevron.  So whereas I normally see something like this as the
first line:-

        From NNNNNNN Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001

I see this in your patch:-

        >From NNNNNNN Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001

Could you check to see if that's intentional or if something's gone
wrong in the email transfer?  Thanks.

That's not normal, and I'm afraid it's your email client that did
something wrong.   If I fetch the attachment from my mail I get the
exact patch Git generated, which doesn't include this weird character.

I just put it online if you can't get the emailed one:
http://pastebin.geany.org/9b1dU/

Regards,
Colomban