Re: Test failing after recently updating glib (from git)

On 28/04/2013 17:45, Colomban Wendling wrote:

That's not normal, and I'm afraid it's your email client that did
something wrong.   If I fetch the attachment from my mail I get the
exact patch Git generated, which doesn't include this weird character.

Yes, you were absolutely right. I tried a different email client and that one gave me the correct file. I must admit, I've never seen this happen before but I suppose it's something I'll have to be wary of.

Anyway, your patch applied cleanly and it does seem to fix the original problem. Thanks for the prompt response.

John