Re: Minimum height for minimum width - reprise

Il giorno dom, 23/06/2013 alle 17.35 +0900, Tristan Van Berkom ha
scritto:
[...]
I have a feeling that your requirements are... falling into that pitfall,
i.e. the height-for-width requesting algorithms don't fit cleanly into
what we report to the X server as minimum sizes for width and height.

OK, I see - sorry for taking so long to understand.

I will read the bug pointed out by Matthias and comment there if I have
any suggestion.

Thanks,

Pietro