Re: Test Modules

On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:09:16 +0000, John Emmas wrote:

Yes, I agree entirely Tristan.  MinGW libraries are fine if the
programmer adopts your recommendation (i.e. to bundle his libraries in
the same folder as his application) but for building DLLs that are
supposed to be 'shared' components, MinGW is effectively useless.

I distribute GIMP built with MinGW (actually cross-compiled from Linux),
and there's several 3rd parties that compile their own plug-ins for GIMP,
often with different GTK+ and MinGW versions without problems.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >