Re: testgdk.c

On 28/05/2013 01:38, Matthias Clasen wrote:
git log will tell you that the last non-cosmetic edit of that file was in 2000. So: no, not an up-to-date or useful test. It doesn't exist in the current tree, even.

Thanks Matthias, I should have mentioned that I'm working with the most recent stable version of the 2.0 branch (from memory, 2.24?) That probably explains why i still have that file. As you said though, it looks like it isn't currently maintained and shouldn't really be needed any more. I'll remove it from my project.

John