Re: Removal of icons in buttons/menus

Clearly GNOME runs on a lot of servers (for example, Red Hat Linux machines) and taking away features like icons in buttons that are frequently used on such machines (I saw many times server room machines run GNOME as a management UI) may not be good for Redhat customers (and CentOS users. etc), possibly an important part of the GNOME audience (paying customers for companies supporting GNOME).