Re: GLib 2.38 branched

On 23/09/2013 22:44, Ryan Lortie wrote:
hi all,

I just branched off GLib 2.38 as glib-2-38.

'master' is now fully unfrozen and will become 2.40.

Off topic, slightly - but does anyone know if glibmm will be creating a corresponding branch - i.e. glibmm-2-38 to match with glib's new branch?

I keep checking every few days but unless something's wrong at my end, I haven't seen a new branch yet from glibmm. In the past however, they generally seem to have released a stable branch to correspond with glib's branches.

John