Re: Building gdk-pixbuf loaders as static libs

John,

in the link you can find out a couple of patches that needed to be applied,
also here is the option we pass using mingw:
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/blob/master/mingw-w64-gdk-pixbuf2/PKGBUILD#L45

Not sure though how you can do that from msvc.

Hope it helps.