Re: a new combo box

I am a bit disappointed by the turn this discussion has taken - I was
hoping people would try the code I pointed to and let me know what
they think and point out problems (thanks to Tim for doing just that).
Instead, I get arguments about how much my time is worth compared to
Mortens, complaints about 10 year old bugs getting wontfixed, or
philosophical questions about whether a toolkit should ever provide
more than one tool for a given job...

Please, it was fun to write this code, I was hoping you would have
some fun trying it out.

Anyway, really off now until the new year. Enjoy your new years party,
everybody!