Re: libsoup + gsettings-desktop-schemas for server code

On 03/03/2014 09:40 AM, Colin Walters wrote:
1) Split off some of the core settings like org.gnome.system.proxy into
gsettings-core-settings or something

The current proxy settings (and maybe some of the others in
gsettings-desktop-schemas) cause warnings every time you install a new
schema, because they still use an old GConf-style path
(/system/network/proxy) rather than reverse-DNS-style.

Also, the proxy settings have a ton of deprecated and/or unused keys,
and it's not currently possible to configure proxies in certain ways.

So... if we're going to do anything with the proxy schemas, we should
move/rename and reorganize them at the same time.

-- Dan