Re: libsoup + gsettings-desktop-schemas for server code

On Mon, 2014-03-03 at 15:04 +0000, Colin Walters wrote:
<snip>

You're right that just using gsettings-desktop-schemas isn't a big
deal for this particular issue, it does have "desktop" in the
name...which in my mind gives it a license to depend on gtk+ or
something =)

Given that it's a dependency of GTK+, I don't think so ;)

We can probably rename it in the future if that's the only thing. Or we
can mention the dependencies in the README to alleviate fears of
additional dependencies.