Re: File monitor rewrite: Solaris (and other) help wanted

Hi,

I think I can also take a look at the Windows backend for this as well, since we are actually using the same Windows API for monitoring file and directory changes, ReadDirectoryChangesW(), as I was trying to get file monitoring to work on Windows in bug 730116 a while ago (we only had directory monitoring for Windows-probably that bug would go obsolete as a result).

With blessings.