Re: TextView background color: bug or misunderstanding?

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 04, 2015 at 01:04:08PM +0200, Kasper Peeters wrote:
I am trying to make the background colour of all TextViews white, using

  gtk_widget_override_background_color()

This does make the background white, but it also makes the color used
for selection highlight white. As a result, I can't see anymore what I
am selecting.

You can have a look at how the GtkSourceView styling works, you'll
probably find the answer there.

Note that gtk_widget_override_background_color() has been deprecated
since version 3.16.

With the hope that helps,
Sébastien