Re: TextView background color: bug or misunderstanding?

Hi Kasper,

So I thought this might be because I am supposed to use CSS for
styling, but that actually leads to the same problem. If I do the
following (sorry, this is gtkmm code, but the logic should be clear):

have you had a look at gtk-demo? [1], the css_multiplebgs.[c|css]
example in particular, I'm pretty sure it could answer your stylings
questions.

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/tree/demos/gtk-demo

Cheers
--