Re: GL and libepoxy

On Mar 7, 2015, at 1:49 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 7:54 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:
It looks like we've committed to using libepoxy[1] as a shim for GL support. It looks quite nice, but there's a catch: In spite of the claim in our INSTALL that it's cross-platform, it actually depends on X11.

I think that means that we need to have a separate GL interface per-backend.

Regards,
John Ralls

No,I'm not sure. It failed on xorg-macros and I relied on the README file, which says that it requires XQuartz. I guess that's not true, because after I supplied xorg-macros it built and installed fine.

Thanks,
John Ralls