Re: [Discuss] Make a thinner Glib/GTK+ to fit tiny device better

Le jeudi 15 octobre 2015 à 22:14 +0800, cee1 a écrit :
providing APIs to make GTK+(also GIO) easily integrated to other
event
loop, then we use epoll() on Linux, kqueue() onBSD or even
libdispatch[3] - client code can use simpler event loop(e.g. no
locks,
no recursive main loop support)

This is all fully supported.
For GStreamer, yes. But not for GIO or GTK+? I guess.

It's all provided by GLib. You should document yourself better. I've
combined glib main loop into other loops many times, I know it's fully
supported and has been for years. GStreamer is special case, as you
don't need a main loop, though application is easier to write with one.

Nicolas