回覆: Missing #include from glib/gwin32.c ?

Hi John,

I think winternl.h is a good bet as well.  It is used elsewhere as well in the code.

With blessings.  Sorry for the noise from the earlier email.
---
Hi Victor,

Can you see whether winternl.h works for you?
---
With blessings, thank you.

寄件者: John Emmas
寄件日期: ‎2015/‎10/‎16 22:59
副本: gtk-devel-list
主旨: Re: Missing #include from glib/gwin32.c ?

On 16/10/2015 15:21, Victor Aurélio Santos wrote:

> Apparently at ntdef.h, try that I didn't tested.

Hi Victor and thanks for the quick reply.

I think ntdef.h might be MinGW specific (I can't find it in MSVC) but
after a bit of experimenting I found 4 other header files which fix the
problem (if I #include any of them).  The 2 most promising are probably:-

         #include <wincred.h>  -  or
         #include <winternl.h>

and these two also work:-

         #include <ntsecapi.h>  -  or
         #include <subauth.h>

Conversely of course, it's possible that some of those might be MSVC
specific and not applicable to MinGW!  Maybe Chun-wei Fan will be able
to help us if he's around later.  Thanks again.

John