Re: gtk3 public API requests

On 04/05/2018 04:03 AM, Jonas Ådahl wrote:
Is it not possible to some how use a _move_to_rect() API, and use some
hint we can assume means it needs to be movable, and until xdg_popup is
further extended, make the assumption that we should for now use
subsurfaces?

I would expect that creating alternate API to say "hey this is movable"
and then ensure that gtk_window_real_realize() uses that to ensure a
subsurface is used on Wayland would have the same effect.

And that is equally okay to me as getting set_use_subsurface().

-- Christian