Re: Development with GObjects

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 2:03 PM Philip Chimento via gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
Nice work, Pavlo! I wonder if you can work this into a patch for the GObject documentation :-)

Pavlo, if you're interested we are working on a developer documentation portal.  We might not hit C first, but I'm sure we could use your help when it comes to organizing and writing tutorials when the time comes.  It's worth joining up.  Let me know!

sri