Re: migrating gtk

On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 02:00:16 +0000
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Every contributor who takes an actionable step and reports a bug is a
potential future core contributor.  Please remember that.  A person who
attempts to fix a bug with a patch is even more valuable.

It's a waste of time, I just received today a bug I reported from 2010. Sadly
I prefer to move to some other project which cares of application developers.
Maybe one day GTK+ will be fine, maybe not.