Contribution question

Hi,

To better understand how some glib modules work, I write mini tests. I was thinking it would be beneficial for a lot of people if more examples will be included into the documentation to better explain how an object can be used. Similar to what QT has. I may contribute my examples. When I see a code on git hub I think about pull request. Do you use this approach? Or I should generate a patch and attach it to the bug report as described here https://github.com/GNOME/glib. I saw https://gitlab.gnome.org/ was created. Is it a common trend for ? Does glib also go there? Sorry for so many questions, just want to understand how dev process works.

Thanks.

-Pavlo Solntsev