Re: Discourse instance

On Fri, 2019-03-01 at 19:34 +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
On Fri, 2019-03-01 at 20:37 +0300, LRN via gtk-devel-list wrote:
Well, what i mean is that i'd like to be able to be notified of
topics that are
relevant to me, and one way to do that is to allow topics to be
tagged and
allow people to subscribe to tags.

Ah, yes. You can do that!

https://discourse.gnome.org/tags/
Click on a tag, and you can update your watching status. The number
of
tags are limited at the moment, so if you have any ideas for other
tags
you want to add, let me know and I'll add them.

Well, I suspect LRN would probably appreciate a ‘windows’ tag.

Philip