Re: How to change the color of TreeView TreeSelection

Hi,
I tried the following piece of code, to make the treeview selection. It
worked well.

Gdk::Color select;
select.set ( "#219eb0" ); // Set the color of your choice
TreeView.modify_base ( Gtk::STATE_SELECTED, select ); //Set the state
selected property

You can also try this.
And also I wanted to know, How did you create the window(Place where you add
the treeview on to it) ??
Can you post that particular code ?

Thanks,
Anju. S