Re: A GNOME Bindings release set?

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 13:27, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> > But it's this bit below that worries me most. Which of you are likely to
> > have your
> > GTK+ 2.4 bindings ready and API frozen by March 22nd 2003 and no later? It's
> > not much extra work, but it is work.
>
> According for http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/, gtk 2.2 will
> be used for gnome 2.6

oops.

I think a lot of that page was copied from the 2.3 modules page and
people forgot to update the branch (or the new branches didn't exist
when the page was copied). But gnome 2.6 will be using gtk 2.4, which
means certain versions (I forget which) of glib, atk and pango;
basically the page is wrong.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>