Re: [Muine] NEW PRELEASE: 0.8.1pre1

Andrew Dolgov wrote:

   Anyway, does anybody except me here think that new "Play" label on
   the PlaylistWIndow play button looks kinda ugly and generally redundant?

I too think the play button should have no text. Otherwise the other buttons next to it should also have text for consistency in the GUI. E.g. "back" and "forward" text.

Concerning GUI I think it is best to go for the simplest solution as in "if not needed, do not put it there". Otherwise Muine could slowly approach a KDE-ish GUI... and that nobody wish for ;-)