[Nautilus-list] Medusa and search status

Over the past few days I have fixed several aspects of medusa that
should greatly improve resource usage during the indexing process.

SInce these are non-trivial changes, and not necessarily stability
enhancing ones, I would
appreciate a bit of QA in the next 24 hours, so i can be sure that we
have not introduced any nasty bugs that will end up in our demo and/or
preview release.  So far no one has found anything, but if you get the
chance, you can run

medusa-restart

and let me know if the process
1.  takes longer than half an hour - 45 minutes
2.  makes your machine unusable (rather than just a tiny bit more
sluggish) during the indexing process
3.  uses too much ram on your machine.

Lastly if particular searches aren't working, or crashing, please file
bugs about them.

Thanks,

Rebecca