[Nautilus-list] Compile error compiling OAF

Well it looks like it should be a bit of fun to try to build Nautilus, so I
went to CVS and got a few pieces.

Ran autogen on OAF and then make, it bailed out with the following error:

... warning pointer to type 'void *' used in arithmetic.

This occurred in /usr/include/bits/string2.h referenced from oas-stubs.c:5

My system is a fairly stock SuSE 6.4 upgraded to kernel 2.2.16 and XFree86
4.0.1.

Huh? Do I have the wrong version on string2.h? Will things be okay if I just
trun off -Wpointer-arith or is this an indication of not having the right
build environment?

Inquiring minds want to know!

TIA

/fn

--

I have decided to live forever - so far so good!