Re: [Nautilus-list] Compile error compiling OAF

on 8/7/00 2:28 AM, Frank Nichols at frank thenichols net wrote:

> Huh? Do I have the wrong version on string2.h? Will things be okay if I just
> trun off -Wpointer-arith or is this an indication of not having the right
> build environment?

You can turn off the warning. One way to do this is to configure with
--disable-more-warnings, which will at least make warnings != errors any
more.

This is a problem with the glibc headers. Version 2.1.2 of glibc does not
have this problem. Getting a new glibc is one fix.

OAF releases in the future will have -Werror off by default.

    -- Darin