[Nautilus-list] downloading

Might I suggest making separate tarballs for each of the different libs as
an alternative to the massive tarball?

I (and many others) already have the majority of the libs needed by nautilus
due to my evolution install.  Also, even if I didn't have them already,
downloading a 20 meg file over a slow connection is hell.  It is almost
guaranteed to time out, and lots of times the browsers refuse to resume the
download, so one must start all over- which means more congestion on your
server...

Thanks,

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com