[Nautilus-list] Mozilla component build errors

Hey all --

For the past week or so I've been trying to build from CVS, and for the
past several nights, I've been getting the following error on the compile
of nautilus-mozilla-content-view.c:36:

/usr/include/mozilla/gtkmozembed.h:105: warning: decimal constant is so
large that it is unsigned

I get the same error three more times on lines 106-108.

I'm using Mozilla M17 (the Debian packages from woody).

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock