[Nautilus-list] Re: Trying to get custom Bonobo tool bar controls & standard buttons to match appearance

Title: Re: Trying to get custom Bonobo tool bar controls & standard buttons to  match appearance
Hi Ty,

I agree that the right-click menus on the Back and Forward buttons in Nautilus are pretty lame as they are. They work fine and are easy enough to use if you know they're there, but they are hard to discover, as you point out. Most web browsers have some variation on this feature that's more easily discoverable, and Nautilus should too. However, it's very unlikely that we'll have time to improve this before the first release of Nautilus, since there are too many other higher-priority issues that still need addressing first. (It's probably not really hard to implement a more discoverable approach like the one you outline, but it isn't trivial either.) I'll put a bug in our bug system about the failings of the current back/forward menus.

Thanks for the input,

John