Re: [Nautilus-list] configuring & compiling oaf

Mark James Fasheh <mfasheh linux ucla edu> writes:

> Hello all,
>         I'm trying to compile oaf from cvs, but the autogen.sh script yells
> at me because it can't find the 'AM_PATH_ORBIT' macro.  (In fact, it

obviously, it cannot find the orbit.m4 macro file which should be stored in
$(prefix)/share/aclocal where prefix is where you instelled orbit.
If you have not installed orbit yourself then prefix is likely to be /usr
If you compiled it without specific options, prefix is likely to be /usr/local

in any case, try:
ACLOCAL_CFLAGS='-I prefix/share/aclocal' ./autogen.sh

best regards,
Mathieu

--
Mathieu Lacage, mathieu gnome org