[Nautilus-list] Re: nautilus build sucks.

Mathieu Lacage <lacage email enst fr> writes:

> Also, I don't know how to solve beautifully the
> $(data)/idl/Bonobo.idl pb because Bonobo could be installed
> in some /usr/local/bonobo and you could install nautilus in
> /usr/local/nautilus. In such a case, you need a mechanism to
> give you the IDL files of a certain package.

Why do you need this at all ?

IMHO the corba generated files from Bonobo.idl belong into
Bonobo and nowhere else.

I mean, why do we need to install a Bonobo.idl file and create
the CORBA stuff everywhere we use it instead of just having it
inside Bonobo ?

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)