Re: [Nautilus-list] Arrow keys

> In the views, I would like to use the arrow keys to scroll in the window,
> It works in the normal directory view but not in the html view and I don't
> know about the other views.

Thanks for the suggestion. So far, we've planned to leave arrow key
operations to the individual views rather than hard-coding them in to the
Nautilus shell.

In the directory view, arrow keys select items. The scrolling is a side
effect, so it might seem like the arrow keys scroll.

I agree that it might be nice to have the arrow keys scroll in the HTML
view. One of the reasons we haven't done this yet is that we plan to replace
the HTML view with the Mozilla-based one for Nautilus 1.0.

    -- Darin