[Nautilus-list] SVG component for Nautilus

Hi,

this afternoon I hacked a little SVG component
for Nautilus.

Everybody loves screenshots, so here it it:
http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/CIP/baulig/misc/nautilus-svg.jpg

However, I discovered a little problem:

Nautilus only supports PersistStream, not PersistFile (which also
seems reasonable to me).

But there's only a librsvg_render_file() function and librsvg also
doesn't link against Bonobo/Gnome-VFS at the moment.

When I look at librsvg_render_file(), all it does is opening that
file and parsing it, so basically it should also be possible to
make it read from a stream with little modifications.

So maybe we should just add librsvg_render_bonobo_stream () ?

Any comments ?

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)