Re: [Nautilus-list] font tweaking preferences vs metadata

Let me re-word your question:

You are asking if we want to be able to tweak the fonts on a per-directory
basis as well as setting them as a global preference in Nautilus.

(The metadata is just the mechanism for storing a per-directory preference.)

I think this might be a useful feature, but we still want preferences
program-wide for the default font setting. A missing feature right now is a
way to set a default program-wide for the background colors and such; the
default is currently hard-coded.

I don't think we need the feature (custom font for each directory) for
Nautilus 1.0.

    -- Darin