Re: [Nautilus-list] eazel:// eazel-services:// search:// not recognized

Gerry,

Hi!  In order to search your drive, you need to have created an index of your
drive.  In order to do this, follow this instructions;

1) On the command line, type these commands,
    su
    <password>
    medusa-indexd

2) Wait for medusa-indexd to finish.  It will take roughly 25 to 40 minutes.
This depends on the size of your drive, how many files you have, and how many
text files you have.

3) On the command line, type these commands,
    su (if you aren't already root)
    <password> (if you aren't already root)
    medusa-searchd

4) Let medusa-searchd continue running; while it's running, start nautilus

5) In Nautilus, click on the "Find" button.

You should be all set to find anything on your drive!

Happy searching!

Josh