Re: [Nautilus-list] eazel:// eazel-services:// search:// not recognized

Josh Barrow <josh eazel com> writes:

> Gerry,
>
> Hi!  In order to search your drive, you need to have created an index of your
> drive.  In order to do this, follow this instructions;
>
> 1) On the command line, type these commands,
>     su
>     <password>
>     medusa-indexd

I _think_ that the rpms install a script to be run by a cron daemon.
So, one day later, your system should be indexed and you should be able
to play with medusa...

to check if this is the case, look in /etc/cron.daily --> should be a medusa script

Also, if you do not have crond installed on your system, you might want to
consider installing it :)

Mathieu