[Nautilus-list] ADV:CREDIT CARD PROCESSING

To be removed from from further mailings respond to
this message with "remove" in the subject line.

Dear Friend,

Discover how you can accept credit cards directly
from your website, telephone or fax for your products
and services and never need to go through the headaches,
large upfront fees and problems traditionally associated
with getting set-up with a merchant account for your
business!

**Brand New** Merchant Credit Card acceptance program
allows you to accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover
any TIME,any WHERE through phone, fax or internet without
the need to purchase or lease expensive credit card equipment.
This brand new program will allow you to accept credit cards
within 1 day of submitting your application. Take a
look at the businesses we are able to get a merchant account
for:

If you're in:

-Travel
-Bail Bonds
-Mail Order
-Internet
-Phone Cards
-Time Shares
-Seminars
-Telemarketing
-Water Purifiers
-Long Distance
-Internet
-Home Business
-New business
-Bad Credit
-No Credit

WE CAN GET YOU A MERCHANT ACCOUNT!!!
and in most cases the same day of submitting your application.
BAD CREDIT, NO CREDIT, WE CAN APPROVE YOU!

Don't get caught up in tough bank regulations or big deposits
we are a special organization that specializes in YOUR HIGH
RISK BUSINESS!

We have a 95%  approval rate for most business types
regardless of past credit history!

If you have an interest in learning more about a Merchant Account
for yourself or your business please email your Name, PHONE NUMBER
(Don't forget your area code) and best time to call to:

mailto:signup chargecardsgalore com

A representative will return your call within 24hrs.

Or feel free to call us on our 24 hour voicemail at:

1-800-288-7363

P.S. Ask about our Shoppingcart solutions and Agent opportunities!

This offer only applies to U.S. Residents only and some Canadians
with valid U.S. Social Security #'s.

IBS/PBS a registered
ISO for NBR
7657 Winnetka Ave