Re: [Nautilus-list] mozilla/nautilus question

I need to download new rpms. Funnily enough, I downloaded a set on monday (dated oct. 6 i think). When I encountered this problem, I figured I'd get this solved, /then/ download the latest rpms. I'll try the latest build.

Question: I've got all the necessary packages installed to run Nautilus. What's the best way to update w/the latest? When I first installed, I followed the installation order according to:

[Install each RPM individually, in the following sequence: ORBit, oaf, GConf, gdk-pixbuf, gnome-print, gnome-vfs, bonobo, libunicode, eye of gnome, ammonite, medusa, and finally nautilus.]

So now, I just need to get only the nautilus rpm, or get all rpms from the download site and install in order?

Another possibility is that you have up-to-date sources but an old
nautilus-mozilla process that's being invoked when you use Nautilus. You
should do a ps aux | grep mozilla and kill off any stray processes you might
find there.

John