Re: [Nautilus-list] mozilla/nautilus question

Heya Jon,

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 06:41:54AM -1100 or thereabouts, Jon Allen wrote:
> I need to download new rpms.  Funnily enough, I downloaded a set on monday

<SNIP>

> So now, I just need to get only the nautilus rpm, or get all rpms from the
> download site and install in order?

Well, in theory if the rpms are created properly, just download all of
them into an empty directory (I usually create a directory of the
timestamp of the rpms) and run  "rpm -Uvh *.rpm"   Doing this will let rpm
figure out the dependencies and install them all nicely for you. You will
mostly likely need all the rpms as development is rapid and changes happen
on a regular basis within nautilus and its dependencies.

Will

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message history at some point