Re: [Nautilus-list] Building 20001020102057 failed on Debian

Just so people don't get too bewildered and give up.... Nautilus *will*
build on Debian Woody just fine. If you're interested in removing all
your GNOME related -dev packages, I can give you a deb that will
"borgify" your system (well, not really) and let you build and refresh
nautilus using a very few commands. This is what I used to build, and it
went straight through without major issues. Some people have problems
with freetype though.

-Seth