[Nautilus-list] Some changes I made to Nautilus bugzilla categories

Here's some changes I made to Nautilus bugzilla categories.

Moved everything from the Passive Notification component to the
Grapevine product, and deleted Passive Notification

Tree Sidebar Panel -> Sidebar Panel: Tree
Sidebar Panals -> Sidebar Panel: Other

Music -> View as Music
List -> View as List
Other Views -> View as (Other)
Icon View -> View as Icons
Directory Views -> View as (Directory)
Embedded Mozilla -> View as Web Page

We could still reduce the number of categories. There are quite a few
that have less than 10 bugs total, let alone 10 open bugs.

 - Maciej