Re: [Nautilus-list] Some changes I made to Nautilus bugzilla categories

By the way, thanks for publically sharing the changes.

For anyone who changes components in the future, please do post
somewhere (or e-mail me), as the Bugzilla Helper
(bugzilla.eazel.com/helper.html) will need to be updated for the
component changes, as well.

I'll go do that now.